Sign in to your Account
I have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions Policy
Don't have an account?
Create an account
E-mail required for registration!
Your account has not been activated.
A confirmation link has been sent to your provided email address!
Have you forgotten your password?
Your privacy and protecting your data is important to us. We never use your data for spam and don't sell your information to thirdparty.
Your personal data will be use exclusively to notify you about the latest news and available offers.
Already have an account?
Your information has been updated!
A confirmation link has been sent to the provided email address!
Please enter the email address associated with your account.
A new validation email has been sent!
Please check your email account!
to enjoy the Bisens experience!
We will answer as soon as possible
We would like to hear from you. Send us suggestions, concerns or anything you would like to address.
Which department(s) would you like to address your message to?
Your message here:
Thanks for getting in touch!
We have received your message and we will answer as soon as possible.
Multi-channel campaign management | Lead generation and Lead management | DMP and media services | Creative tools and campaign design
BiSens Campaign Management
Multi campaigns Track & Analyze
Real-time results and statistics
Smart delivery team
Keep all communication history
Track your team’s progress
Manage new deals
BiSens Data Management
BiSens Creative Tools
Build an email, free and fast
Free Creative library
Email Design Management
Interactive content creation
Engageform, surveys, and polls
Your success marketing campaigns start here
Take engagement to a new level! Orchestrate fully automated, comprehensive multi-customer campaigns that successfully combine email, social, and mobile. Bisens has a single, intuitive interface to help you choose the perfect database to drive personalized campaigns and relevant conversations across all channels.
We thought to write something cool here for our social media profiles, but if you are already here then you know what you have to do, right?
1. Use of the Subscription Service by DataSoft Solutions and our Customers
2. Information We Collect and How We Could Collect It
3. How We Use Information We Collect
4. How Long We Keep Your Information
5. How We Share Information We Collect
6. International Transfer of Information
7. Cookies and Similar Technologies
8. How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
DataSoft Solutions Subscription Service
Use by DataSoft Solutions
Use by Our Customers
Information we collect from third parties
Information About Children
We Never Sell Personal Information
Use of Personal Information
• improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Website and to improve the Subscription Service;
• send information or DataSoft Solutions content to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
• promote use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
• provide other companies with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
• meet legal requirements.
• to provide the Subscription Service (which may include the detection, prevention and resolution of security and technical issues);
• to respond to customer support requests; and
• otherwise to fulfill the obligations under the DataSoft Solutions Customer Terms of Service.
Use of Navigational Information
Use of Credit Card Information
Security of your Personal Information
Social Media Features
DataSoft Solutions Partners
International transfers to third parties
Privacy Shield Notice
Navigational Information Collected by Our Customers
Flash Cookies and Other Third Party Tracking Technologies
Third Party Tracking Technologies
• You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
• You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
• If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
• You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA, Switzerland and certain non-European countries (including the US and Canada) are available here.
• To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to DataSoft Solutions SA, PO Box 2069, Cascade, Mahé, Seychelles, Attention: Privacy. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
To Unsubscribe From Our Communications
To Unsubscribe from Our Customers' Communications